Start Here

Enter your zip code

Get your Single Mother Grants Benefit Guide

Housing Counseling Assistance Program

What is Housing Counseling Assistance Program?

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) finances housing counseling agencies all over the country that can offer you guidance on buying a house, renting, defaults, foreclosures, credit issues and reverse mortgages.

Who is eligible for this program?

You will qualify for Housing Counseling Assistance Program if you are a homeowner, renter, or buyer and you may contact a HUD housing counselor and get advice for free or very low fees.

What are the next steps?

The below information will guide you to the next steps to apply for this benefit.

How to apply for this program?

You can get in touch with a local or national housing counselor from the website:

What is the Program Contact Information?

To know more about this program, Go to:

To get in touch with a HUD Housing Counseling agency,Go to:

To get in touch with the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), please make use of one of the below methods: Visit them at:

Write to them at:
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Federal Housing Administration
451 Seventh St., SW
Washington, D.C. 20410

Call them up at: 1-800-CALL-FHA (1-800-225-5342) or via Federal Information Relay Service (w/TTY): 1-800-877-8339
Email them at: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.